Have high BP. History of kinked ureter to kidney. Had surgeries. What can help pain?

I am a 49 year old Female with a History of a Kinked Ureter to my right Kidney. Two Surgerys last year to correct one lap and one open. Was pain free for approximately 10 months. Two months ago my BP started going up I have always been around 120/70. In August I was getting bad HA BP was 150/90, three weeks ago my right kidney started hurting and hasnt stopped, went back to doctoe this past Monday BP 142/98, going back to Urologists tommorrow, took all I could do today not to go to ER.To much pain
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013