Have high BP, Echo showed AR, taken Telsite. Is high BP causing mild AR?

Hi, I am 32 ys M, 63 kg ,went to doctor with headache and dizziness issue last month and it was found that i had BP of 150/90. Later I had to undergo 2D echo where i was diagnosed with MILD AR. There is regurigitaion of maximum 15 mmHg and its being compensated by thickening of left ventrical and trileaflet aortic valve . There is no other issue with the heart. I also went for 2 blood tests for checking rheumatic and bacterial infection condition, but the reports are negative fine. So, I wanted to know if the BP is caused by this MILD AR heart problem? I am taking Telsite-H (40 mg) for BP. Is it necessary to take this medicine to reduce the BP level. This condition(headache and dizziness) started 3 yrs back when I took and antibiotic due to throat infection. Please adivice on my condition.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012