Have hiatal hernia. On nexium. What is better to drink? Beer or liquor?

Hello, I have a small hiatal hernia currently. I am prescribed Nexium and started the course a few days ago, and thankfully it has helped thus far. I am however attending my unversity s homecoming this weekend for our ten year and would like to be able to have a few beverages. I know drinking is not recommended while having a hernia, but please....please do not only give me that response. I want to know if beer or liquor is better to drink considering my diagnosis. Obviously this will not be in abundance, however I will be enjoying a few. I just want to know which is less likely to negatively impact my hernia, beer or liquor? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012