Have hiatal hernia. Bloating, breathlessness, choking, pain after eating. Crackling sound in lungs

sir i m suffreing from hiatal hernia since 2009, feeling blaoting,shortness of breath,chocking and also feels pain sometime after eating.few days before i feel some strange feeling.when i wake up in the morning i feel crackling sound in my lungs during long breathe.whay it happen s to me i m just 28 yeras old i..want proper treatment.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Dec 2012

The goals of treatment are to relieve symptoms and prevent complications. Reducing the back-flow of stomach contents into the esophagus (gastroesophageal reflux) will relieve pain. Medications that neutralize stomach acid, decrease acid production, or strengthen the lower esophageal sphincter (the muscle that prevents acid from backing up into the esphagus) may be prescribed.
Other measures to reduce symptoms include:
- Avoiding large or heavy meals
- Not lying down or bending over right after a meal
- Reducing weight and not smoking

If these measures do not control the symptoms, or you have complications, you may need surgery to repair the hernia.
Already with the presentation you gave above, it is possible you having already serious complications that need to be treated surgically. The other alternative is that you might be having a pulmonary or cardiac affection that needs to be investigated further by your doctor.

Hope this helps