Have heterotropic ossification of hip after hip replacement. Bone infection, UTI. Related to bone growth?

I HAVE HETROTROPIC OSSIFACTION OF MY RIGHT HIP AFTER REPLACEMENT SURERY 2 YEARS AGO. I WAS TOLD THAT THE PAIN GETS BETTER AS THE GROWTH MATURES .THE ONLY THING IS AM NOT SURE HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN GROWING.THEE PAIN HAS BEEN THERE SINCE ONLY A FEW MONTHS AFTER MY SURGERY.BUT WHEN I MENTIONED TO MY SURGEON HE SAID HE DID NOT KNOW THE CAUSE .I WAS HAVING DIFFCULTY WALKING AND SEVERE PAIN IN MY PUBIC BONES AND BECAUSE OF THIS PCP ORDERED A CT SCAN OF THE ABD AND PELVIS IIN OCT OF LAST YEAR THE GROWTH WAS PRESENT AT THIS TIME BUT THE RADIOLOGIST DID NOT INCLUDE TIS IN HIS REPORT IT WAS ONLY WHEN ORTHO FINALLY LISTENED AND DID A BONE BUT ONLY BECAUSE HE THOUGHT I HAD A BONE INFECTION.NOW DO NOT ONLLY CONTINUE TO HAVE THAT PAIN BUT FOR THE LAST 3WEEK IHAVE HAVING PAIN IS IN MY RT SIDE THAT LOCATED A THE LOWER PART OF MY RIBCAGE TI THE PRLVIC BONE.MCP THOUGHT IT MAY BE A UTI BUT THAT HAS BEEN R/O SO IAM HURTING AND LIVING WITH IT IJUST WONDER IF THIS PAIN IS RELATED TO THE BONE GROWTH
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012