Have herpes simplex 1 and 2, HPV. Purple spots on labia. Help

Hello, I have herpes simplex 1 and 2. I have both genital and oral and reverse of where the simplex normally gravitates. I also have HPV . I have had it for about 12 years. My herpes breakouts always happen in the same place on my inner thigh. Today I noticed five large purple spots that are kind of sore on my labia . They are not the same kind of pain as my usual breakouts. They are almost like flat blisters. I m worried because I have never had breakouts in this area nor do they look like regular herpes. Please help I can t go to the doctor until next week. I feel because of the color this is serious.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012