Have hepatitis C, grade 2 stetosis, moderate mitral valve insufficiency. Reason of getting breathing and walking difficulty?

I have hepatitis C (treatment did not work), stage 2 grade 2 stetosis, moderate mitral valve insufficiency, my thyroid keeps kicking in and then not working again, I have a heart murmer, edema (from the liver condition), and when the edema is bad, congestive heart failure . I am 250lbs (suddenly gained over 100 lbs in three months--almost 10 years ago and can t get it off). I walk and do low impact cardio once or twice a week. Starting Friday, my edema really kicked back in with my legs swelling along with some swelling in my arms. Joint pain was severe, so I took a muscle relaxant . I was out of breath most of the day. On Saturday, my pain level was high, so I took 1 lortab. I was still very out of breath, I went to bed in the afternoon and raised my legs. Except for trips to the bathroom I stayed in bed for 24 hours. I am still very out of breath--even laying down I feel like I am having trouble getting air even though my airways are clear. Like a tight band across my chest. If I walk across the room, I am huffing and puffing, break out into a sweat and get dizzy. I cannot talk when I am walking, I do not have enough air. My heart beats very quickly when I get up and walk and even when laying down, I am getting that weird feeling you get like when you are a kid and your parents drive fast over a hill--like your innards go up when you are going down.. that make sense? Is this just the congestive heart failure? What do I need to do? I am already raising my legs over my head and taking a water pill...
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013