Have hemorrhage during periods. Done curretage. Taking combined contraceptive pill. Brown discharge. What can I do?

Hi, I m from Romania and have a rather complex health issue. I suffer from hemoragies on my period, which has been from May until now 2 weeks long each month. I have been taking hemostatics, injections with uterotonics, vitamin K , Calcium, and still the periods were very awful. I started treatment with progesterone - Duphaston and a progesterone contraceptive ( Cerazette ) after the first one did not work. On this contraceptive I bleed continuously and ended up with a hemoragy in hospital, and suffered a curettage . Then from the first day of curretage I got on combined contraceptive pill, both with estrogen and progesterone (yasmin). I bleed slightly 7 days after curretage, then I had some brown discharge for a couple of days, then before I took the 15th pill I started bleeding again, like a period. Now I have two pills left and am still bleeding. The doctor also found a cervical polip which could contribute to the bleeding but it is not possible to extract it, since it s been only 2 weeks from my curettage. I took coagulation tests and they came out ok, although I noticed from some time now that my wounds, no matter how shallow, bleed a little too much, heal very slow and leave a scar, even the most insignificant ones. Do you have any idea what I could do more? The doctor told me to continue with this pill, but I haven t had a clean day down since 7th of October...
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer