Have hemophilia A. Thigh pain, numbness from knee to toe. How to recover feeling?

Hi I m Shakil aged 45yrs. I have Heamophilia A. My factor VIII lebel is less than 1%. Factor VIII injection is resistance for me. Fresh frozen plasma is work well. 7 months ago I attacked by severe pain in my back side of thigh in muscle. It was very very painful, hard hot. I feel senseless in my left leg. After some week it burst and started blood secretion . At that time I have taken 70 units FFP & only 2000units Factor VIII. This injections is very expensive in our country. Now the main problem it is till feeling less from knee to toe . I m taking exercises. I want to know how I recover my legs feeling again quickly? Sometimes I feel very tension about it. Thanking you. Shakil.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013