Have heavy periods after delivery. Pain before starting. Family history of ovarian cancer. What can I do?

IM 28 yrs old...always had irregular periods but after child birth they got on first baby was born at 26 weeks ..then next one i dilated to 2 at 30 weeks but with medicine i held him til 37which was c section delivery lastly my last baby was born 6/10/11 @14 weeks i had my cervix stitched up and delivered at 30 c back ...or delivered vaginaly. I kinda was ripped and i didn t stop bleeeding heavy for month i went doctor for prescription. .help.with stopping the bleeding then i.had tubes tied at the middle of August...since then my periods come 2-3 months late and when i do.get one its about 7-8 days first couple todo daysw are very heavy pad and tampon are required and changing almost hourly... i get sharp pains cfouple days before but not.while bleeding ... also mothe has ovarian cancer ... what can i do to help my cycle? It effects me emotional and physical i cry alot hot flashes i sleep like a lion and mostly IM scarred to see so much blood and colts
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013