Have heavy bleeding, clotting. Have a fibroid. Is this the problem?

Hello dr. My periods were late by 13 started on 28th march with spotting and now from 5th day heavy bleeding and clotting started i took pregnancy test on 28th march and on 3rd april but it was negative, i have seen a dr and she gave me medicine etamsylate tab 500 , there was some relief for 1day but again the problem continuing with bleeding and cloating, could ibe pregnant,should i go for ultrasound,blood test,in my follicular study there was a very small sizefibroid found,could that be the problem?pls reply,thx
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013