Have heavy bleeding. USG report says intrauterine mass lesion, maybe degenerating fibroid mass. Is this dangerous?

one of my known person, who is 36 years age, started a bit heavy bleeding during period. usg is done and the report says that an intrauterine mass lesion is seen 11 x 10 x 7 cm, regular outline and bulky. cervix is normal. uterus is atneverted endometrial echo is not seen separately. left ovary not visualised. Impression-intrauterine mass lesion. may be degenerating fibroid/endometrial mass. is it risky.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013