Have heavy and pressure movement sensation under testicles when urinating occasionally. What could be the reason?

Hello. When i urinate, sometimes I have this heavy movement sensation from what feels like under my testicles ( between my scrotum and anus). It doesn't happen all of the time. Only sometimes, and I usually notice this while I am standing up to urinate. The sensation passes by the time I am done peeing. It doesn't stay with me. It's not a burning. Flow is fine. It's a heavy / pressure movement sensation.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013