Have heaviness in head. Have high BP, partially blocked nose, phlegm. Enlarged temple. Next step?

Hi Doctor, I am 33 year old male. I am having heaviness in head for the last 2 weeks. It is present only during daytime and especially when i go out in sunlight and concentrating visually. My BP is a bit on the upper side (140/90) for the last 3 years. I am a light smoker and a few extra pounds. I am also having a partially blocked nose and phlegm . My temple (above eyebrows) is a bit enlarged. Please advise what i should be doing next.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013