Have heaviness, aching breast, bloating, pull in abdomen. Had unprotected sex, got periods. Pregnancy test negative

I had my period march 2-6. I had unprotected sex march 11,12,14,19. My next period was due march 30th, it came on the 31st-2. It wasn't normal. It was very light at first more light pink, then became red. I had no blood clots(i usually have quite a few). Then it turned brown and was gone. For the last 6months I have had 4-5 day periods (before that I had an iud for 3yrs). I now feel heaviness and dull ache in breast. Bloating sometimes pulling feeling in my pelvic and lower abdominal area. And i get tired easier. I took a pregnancy test on April 3rd that came out negative. What could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013