Have heat and tingling sensation after using home ultrasound machine on shoulder. Normal?

hi, if a person uses a home ultra sound machine for the shoulder , then a few hours later they start to feel some heat and tingling sensation.. is there anything to be alarmed about?? the instructions say to use for 10 minutes on the area needed with the get. the ultra sound machine has two settings... hi and low.. i have used the high... this is my first time using it.. I HOPE I HAVE NOT INJURIED MYSELF... WHEN WILL THIS FEELING GO AWAY???
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013