Have heartburn night, pounding heart, nasal congestion, numb foot, pain shoulder, ear, relief no carb. What is it?

I have really bad heartburn at night. It continues to ache and burn around my heart. If I go to bed with it I am woke up by a racing, pounding heart, bloodshot eyes, and severe nasal congestion. I'll also have numbness under my left foot, pain in my left shoulder tip, and pain behind my left ear. I went on a no carb diet and all of it went away until I started eating carbs again. what is this? Is it serious enough to see a doctor about?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013