Have heartache, liver cramps, bloated tummy. Diagnosed with mayasthenia gravis, high BP. What is wrong?

Hi! I was diagnosed with mayasthenia gravis and am currently on Mestinon, Prednisone , and Methotrexate along with high blood pressure, blood thinning, eltroxin meds. The last two weeks i have been experiencing sharp stabbing pains in my chest - like my heart is having a cramp, my liver is sore, tummy bloated, interior mouth raw, runny nose, heat and sweating, huge appetite etc. More worried about the sharp chest pains, can you help?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013