Have heart stents, taking Lipitor, Plavix and Lisinopril. Family history of heart disease. Is sauna safe?

I had a couple of heart stents put in this year. Two in March and one in July. I m feeling fine and otherwise healthy with no other complicating diseases. I m 48 years old, I exercise regularly, I m about 5 7 and weigh 166 pounds, I m on 20mg of lipitor , 75 mg of plavix and 5 mg of lisinipril. My blood pressure and lipid levels are all very good and were always within normal ranges prior to having the stents put in, but my family has a history of heart disease on my father s side. My question is, is it safe for me to take a sauna or steam bath now and then?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012