Have heart problems, diabetes. Stopped insulin due to low sugar. Now have high sugar problems

I am from Chennai and i am writing this for my father.. His age is 82. He is cardiac patient. He is having diabetic for the past 20 yrs. Generally he used have high sugar , in the past 2 yrs , he got admitted for low sugar. So doctor advised to stop insulin ( he used take 20 – 10-20 ) . Now again he is struggling with high sugar , we are consulting him for diabetic with Cardiac doctor . Please let me know , who is the best Diabetologist at Chennai , please help me Regards , Jagan
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013