Have heart problem, clotting in brain and paralyzed twice. Safe to get operated for uterus tumor?

Hi! my mom is suffering frm many diseases she hd been paralysed twice a times! nd even heart problem ,cloting in brain nd sugar! nw doctors r syng dat she z having utres tumour nd her operation is very risky!can any1 gve me advise to wht to do? shuld v go through d operation or not? if yes den wht vl b d precautions after operation! ?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Your mother is diabetic,with uterine tumor and she has to undergo for operation.
It is very difficult to give openion regarding the operation of your mother.Since you have not posted her problems in detail.Uterine tumor is benign or malignant.what heart problem she is having?What is the coagulation defect she is having?Has she any residual paralysis?.Without these details,it is not possible to comment on her operation.
Hope this answers your question.