Have heart palpitation, breathlessness on bending. Had toupet fundoplication for acute GORD, but symptoms back, medicine not working

I had a toupet fundoplication for acute GORD with regurgitation of the food done laproscopically about 33 months ago. When I try to bend forward to do any gardening, within 5 minutes I feel acute palpitation of the heart and breathlessness. I find bending forward to tie my shoe laces also is difficult. Also all my GORD symptoms have been back within 3 months of surgery and now PPI medicines don't seem to work any more even with full diet control. I never smoke or take drinks.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013