Have heart murmur and difficulty breathing. Have damaged valves and am anemic. Treatment?

i have a moderate heart murmur , 2 damaged valves and lately it has gotten very difficult to breathe. i do not have asthma . i am anemic and exhausted all the time. i have to pull myself up a short flight of stairs and must stand at the top to regain my breathe. sometimes at night i wake up feeling like my chest is being crushed. i frequently can t understand what people say to me, i feel stupid. i am 54, female, weigh 165 and am 66 tall. the last cardiologist , pulmunologist, etc to look at me came up with they can do nothing for me and a special specialist came up with asthma despite the very recent asthma test that i passed with flying colors. what could be wrong.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013