Have heart enlargement. Had infected leg, swollen. Why is urine brown?

Hello doctor I have some doubts regarding heart enlargement ....... My uncle is suffering with this problem , now I ll give u the complete details about his condition please suggest the appropriate medication ..... Here are the details 1 my uncle is an heart patient and recently he is suffering from heart enlargement ..... And here doctors told that his condition was very serious and can t do any thing also there is no use of admitting him in the hospital .....and because of this heart enlargement his left leg has been affected ....doctors said that blood circulation the left leg has stopped and the infection starts slowly and it may infect kidneys and other organs ..... And the doctors said his condition was very serious and can t guess the situation and any time the heart beat may stop ....this all happened 1week before But now the infection on the left leg has reduced and also now the swelling also almost gone...the urine color also changed to the normal color before the color of the urine is light brown color ....he is not that much weak as before .... Now my doubt is is there any chance to recover by all the above symptoms please help us doctor we ll proceed according to your suggestion Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012