Have heart burn, pain in shoulder, and chest. Family history of heart attacks. Taking medicine for ulcer. Concerned

HAD HEARBURN FOR 2 DAYS THEN A PAIN IN MY LEFT SHOULDER TOWARDS MY BACK. A FEW HOURS LATER A PAIN IN THE CENTRE OF MY CHEST. BC OF FAMILY HISTORY OF HEART ATTACKS I WENT TO THE DR. AN ECG AND BLOOD TESTS WERE DONE BUT WAS NORMAL. DR PRESCRIBED MEDICATION FOR AN ULCER . I TOOK IT FOR 4 DAYS. HEARBURN IS GONE BUT PAIN IN MY CHEST IS STILL THERE. SOMETIMES IN THE MIDDLE OR UNDER MY LEFT BREAST OR IN MY ARMPIT. I HAD CHOLESTEROL OF 5.9 BUT TOOK RYCHOL FOR 12 MONTHS AND IT IS NOW DOWN TO 4.8
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012