Have heart burn and gas. Had H pylori treated, had gallbladder removed. Tried metamucil. Help?

I have completed H Pylori treatment about 8 days ago. Amoxycilline 1000 mg twice daily, Clarithomycin 500 mg twice daily, Esomeprazole 40 mg twice daily. Still have hearburn, continuous burping and pressure in behind chest bone. Not taking any medicing now (following the completion of the treatment after a break of two days, took esomeprazole for two days and then stopped again). Have been taking ginger and chew most of the time to get relief from burping and heart burn. Tried metamucil and chamomyl tea also. Trying to take small meals - sometimes helpful and sometimes not. Had fasted for 10 hours for two days after the treatment (last week) and during that time it was all ok. Have been suffering from burp and heartburn since last six months- on and off. Had gallbladder removed in August 2012. Blood test (done last week on Liver, pancreas , routine blood parameters, lipid profile - all came normal). Found low Vit D in blood. Can you please help - Do I have GERD. Is my problem relates of over Hcl acid or low Hcl acid in the stomach? I am afraid of being dependant of PPIs (doctor told me to continue with esomeprazole 40 mg twide daily for the next one month). Sincere thanks and regards, Daniul Daniul: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013