Have headaches, vomiting, nausea, weight loss, tiredness, excessive sleep, migraines, nose bleed. Taking cyproheptad. Done EEG. Suggestion?

I have a 5-year-old son who has been experiencing a sudden onset of headaches, vomiting, nausea, weight loss, tiredness (falling asleep in car and at dinner table) since the beginning of March 2013. After three weeks of intermittent throwing up, screing of head pain, and an episode where he slept for 17 hours, I took him to the ER. They performed a CT scan (clear) and got the vomitting under control. The next day the pediatrician sent us to see a neurologist who performed an EEG and diagnosed my son with migraines. My son has been taking cyproheptad since April. While this seems to help my son eat (he has gained all his weight back) he continues to have daily headaches, tiredness, intermittent nose bleeds (occurring in day and while he is sleeping at night) and was just diagnosed with a severe astigmatism on the same side of his headaches. The eye dr. said that the astigmatism would not cause the headaches. Could you suggest when I should follow up with his doctors? He loves school but every morning he says he feels 'too sick' to go.
Asked On : Sat, 11 May 2013