Have headaches, tiredness, breathlessness, coughing, itchy skin. Family history of cancer and nose bleed

Hi I am seeing my doctor soon, have cfs , and arthritus, worried about my blood, as really tired, and have been aenemic over the years, etc. very low white blood count quite few years ago, get headaches , feeling drained, and really tired, breathless if do too much, cough too always there itchy skin, spot, like patachie all over, only i am aware of. know when blood is low, when feel like this and pressure in head like i might have nose bleed, which i had a bad one quite few years ago. have to rest as and when i need it and just flake out. have to wait till 20 th for appointment. just thought would mention as i think i have ALL. my mother had cancer and nose bleeds and headaches, and aenemia, just would like some help on this, thankyou mgt.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012