Have headaches, pelvic area pain and continued spotting after intercourse days after period. This denotes?

Hey i had intercourse on my 15th day of my period used protection but the first 30 secs were without protection and even had a contraceptive . I began spotting after 10 days and after 2 days of spotting the blood turned from brown to an unusual red and then again brown and the flow of blood was very very less. after five days of that drops of blood in brown came out for another 4 days. I am experiencing headache, pelvic pain ,mood swings, fatigue and a little nausea and to note i also changed my contraception this time and experienced some red spots on the skin. Can i be pregnant? And even if the pregnancy test is negative and i continue spotting should i still consult a doctor? Why am i experiencing a low health?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012