Have headaches, hot flashes and feel irritable. Had Hysterectomy done. What to do?

I am 40yrs old, I had a hysterectomy when I was 38 but kept my ovaries. I was tested for menopause (bloods) 4.5months ago, which came back negative. I didn t have any symptoms. But in the last 3 days I have started getting headaches , am irritable, and having what I think are hot flashes (heat rises from my middle and my head feels all tingly on the outside), these last 10-15mins and I have about 3-4 throughout the day. Would I be wasting my time getting another check from my GP re this if the tests 4 months ago proved negative?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013