Have headaches from skull, tightness in neck, painful, high BP. Anti inflammatory medication, aspirin. Help?

I have had very bad headache radiating from base of skull for over 8 weeks. At times it is reduced to a dull ache or pain continually. Over the past couple of weeks I have developed very tight neck with extreme pain. I could not turn my head left or right more than a centimetre or two and I have a shooting pain on my right side of my head behind my ear. As I have high blood pressure I am unable to have anti inflammatory medications and I have been continually taking Panadol, Panadol Osteo and asprin for pain releif.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013