Have headaches, body aches, hot flashes, redness in vagina, burning sensation, frequent urination, white spots. Tested for UTI. Is it herpes?

On Monday I started having headaches, body aches, hot flashes. then on Tuesday on the outside of my vagina it is red and burning a little bit, i pee a lot but does not hurt at all. What could it be? Already been tested for UTI and Yeast infection, both negative. Then I went to the doctor and she thinks I have herpes so I am getting tested right now it but it will not be back till NEXT WEEK! The doctor said there was bruising down in my vagina.. but I don't know why because I have not had sex in over 6 weeks. When I looked down there it looks like a blood clot. I did see three small white looking dots but that is why she thinks it is herpes. I just need your opinion on what else I should do? She also gave me medicine just in case I do have herpes to take for the next 7 days. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013