Have headache, vomiting, numbness, nausea, tremors, facial pain, dizzy, blurry vision. Told hypothyroidism. Thyroid tests done

I was just told that I have hypothyroidism, I have many symptoms and not sure if they are all related: headache, nausea, vomiting, off balance (dizzy), blurry vision, pins and needles, loss of sensation waist down, facial-jaw-neck pain, tremors (no one else can see them),numbness (left side of face, tongue), constant ringing-pressure in ears, feelings of floating while walking, cognitive issues, fatigue, frequent urination.
Symptoms came on suddenly in 2007.
Thyroid results: TSH 1.71 0.34-4.82
FT4 0.69 0.77-1.61
FT4 4.2 1.8-4.2
Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013