Have headache , sweating, lymph under jaw and constipation. Had garlic enema. What to do?

Hi, I have a somewhat complex question. I recently made major changes in my life that resulted in the following: headache behind the eyes and forehead for a week. I had night sweats on 3 different occasions, insomnia twice. a small palpable lymph node under my jaw angle. Some neck stiffness and constipation. This all began after a garlic enema that I took (I had been administering twice a week for a few months). A few hours later I had the chills for the rest of the day and could not eat. Since then I have given up taking diet pills, caffeine and smoking cannabis. I am a little lost as to what is going on with me. Is this just a result of my body reacting to all that I have done to it or what?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013