Have headache, stuffy sinus and clicking in right sinus while lying down. Should I worry?

Hello, I m glad your here. I have an ENT appt for headaches & clicking in my right sinus but I am unable to be seen until April.  When I lye on my right side my sinus gets stuffy, and then the clickn will start. Lately my headaches have not been so severe, but I can have them for weeks on end. i am also a migraine sufferrer. My PCP put me on antibiotics twice, and no change.  I should mention that I haven t sneezed in a year but before that I sneezed once after being on antibiotics and it thru me into a cold.  I coughed, then sneezed. But before that one sneeze, it had been 3+ years since I had. I think that s strange? I do feel pressure in my r sinus, but can breath fine through nose when I am up. Could an MRI give me more info as to what is going on? or, could it be simple allergies and should I just make an appt. with an allergist .  in your opinion is waiting for an appt ok?  Is it okay to wait to see the ENT or could this be something more serious.  Thx so much for you help
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013