Have headache, neck , nausea, knees, back pain and diarrhea. No medication till now. What to do?

Since the moment I have woken up this morning, I have had severe pain all over my body particularly in my head neck, back, knees, and legs. I have also had severe stomach pain, nausea, and diarrhea. It was a struggle to get out of bed, go down stairs, or even walk. I have been trying to eat or drink something all day but I feel like I'm going to throw up when I swallow anything, even just water. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013