Have headache, nausea, heartburn and joint stiffness. Cure for symptoms?

I m 26 years old, I woke up with a headache , had a sandwich and dranked 2 grandpa tablets, headache didn t go away bt became better, then I started to get really nauseous, I keep on experiancing heartburn as well, my whole body feels cold bt I m sweating a lot, I hav a weird sensation in my mid upper abdominal region accompanied by a chilling numbing sensations in my arms, shoulder blades and back, also experianced joint stiffness! I m not sure what to do and if it s necessary to panic about what I m experiancing, I m extremely uncomfortable and my mouth taste like salt! What wrong with me :( please help
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013