Have headache, motion problem and sexual problem. Have depression. Taking Flunil Melzap. Cure?

for past ten years i m taking tablets for sleeping + depression , side affects have arrived now, cant be normal nowadays. Tablet name - flunil melzap. symptoms im facing for 10 years - head ache, motion problem, sexual problem are continuously there for me . how to recover form this? alternatively now im taking sidha medicine now. age - 36, male. Im in India - Namakkal, tamilnadu. Please tell me whom to meet and where?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013