Have headache, low appetite and stress. Husband has AIDS. Could I be infected?

I was wondering, I was with my husband sexually unprotected. He is currently on no medication and he was diagnosed with aids some years back. His medication ran out at the end of december. The last time we had unprotected sex he had some bloody discharge . three days later my head started hurting really bad and has not completely stopped since. It has now been a month. I do not have an appitite. I am under stress as well but I wonder if the HIV virus could cause symptoms that early? I have been tested and am waiting on my two month test now.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013