Have headache, loss of appetite. Had angioplasty. No change with medication. What to do?

Hello doctor,
My father had anigioplasty 5 months back i.e. November and now he i having regular headache staring form the mid evening before he used to have some gastritis problem but now its gone following by severe headache, loss of appetite, tiredness and indigestion we used to think it is because of the medication he has been taking or his high blood pressure and sugar level though its controlled we even consulted our doctor for it and he changed the medicine but still no change .. please do help us its hampering his daily life.......
Anticipating for a favourable response
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013