Have headache, lightheadedness, nausea, stomach and lower back pain. Have blood tests done. What it can be?

Hi. I am a 31 yr old female. Over the past several weeks I have been suffering headaches, lightheadedness, nausea, stomach and lower back pains and fatigue. Have been to the doctors and done all the routine blood tests which all came back clear. I am using two methods of contraception but still carried out a pregnancy test to rule out which was negative. Any ideas what could be causing this?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013