Have headache, had nose block, discontinued otrivin spray. Have sneezes, itchy eye. Chronic sinusitis, infected sinuses?

Hello Doctor.I am suffering from headache(just above my left eye
) for last 4 days.Even if i touch this area it pains.It all started with blocked nose(both nostrils) for past few months for relief of which i used to use otrivin nasal spray.I understood the adverse effects of ortivin so i stopped using it 15 days ago.I started sneezing some 25 days ago.I sneeze atleast 20 times a day.Somtimes i sneeze 15 times in a row.Even my left eye itches everyday.Am i suffering from infection of frontal sinuses?Is it chronic sinusitis? Please suggest ways to get rid of this.

Suraj from Goa.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013