Have headache, eyes hurt and toe nails falling off. Had vertigo and Cervical spine surgery. Related?

Hi I had a bout of vertigo and now I have bad headaches and my eyes hurt n feel like they keep trying to look too far upward n I can t relax them to look straight and I also get this weird glitch when I m in a car n the sun is flickering between the trees. Why could this be? I have wpw n svt n had surgery on my cervical spine from tumors compressing my spinal cord n thought maybe that s why I get headaches but I just don t thinkso n now my toenails r falling off. Could all this be related?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013