Have headache, dizziness, bloated. Have irregular periods, took pregnancy test, no relief with zantac. Also have UC. Related?

Hi, I have been having headaches,some dizziness,my upper stomach feels blouted all the time and cant even have my pants on them or it hurts, i feel nausus all the time, I have irregular periods and have not had one in 8 months. I took a pregnacy test just to make sure and it was negative. I try and take zantac and tums and nothing helps. I do have UC is it all symtoms of that? and is there anything I can do to help?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013