Have headache, dizziness and pain in back and neck. Using Diclofenac gel. Solution?

Hello, I am 27 years old, 176 cm tall and 72 Kg. it s like two weeks that I have a pain in my back and neck. All started with a daily headache exactly after i wake up in the morning. even tough I am not usually taking any pain killer but these daily headaches were so annoying that I started to use Ibuprofen to handle my daily activity. I also had symptoms of neck-ache and strange smell in my head, kind of blood like. I passed one week with headache and then I start using diclofenac as gel and powder to decrease my neck pain . fortunately it helped me to stop using the pain killer, I still have headache but not strong ones. Now after two weeks I still suffer from the pain in my back, neck and a little bit in the head. The strange smell is also still there... one more thing, time to time I have the dizziness also, it s not so much but anyway I think I should point it. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013