Have headache before and after periods. Takes paracetamol. Is this normal?

I m 14 years old and I get headaches about 2-3 days before my period and during my period, they aren t severe and don t make me nauseous or dizzy but just dull and occur during the day on and off. However, 3-4 days after my period the headaches still occur through the day on and off, and are a little more painful, I take paracetamol and I was wondering if its normal or not? P.S. is it hormones that calm down after my teenage years?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013