Have headache and left arm is tingly with red spots. Reason?

Today feb. Sat. 2013 I woke up w/a slight headacke on my left side of head in one spot, then I Got up ate cearal head still hurting in one spot then starting feeling like a big headacke then a couple mins later My left arm all of a sudden started to get a tingly like crazy all the way to my head and neck A lil bit of my left side of upper back then red spots appeared on my whole left arm Then my left arm started to feel heavy then I layed down cause of the wierdness as I m asking What s going on w/my left side of head whole arm and upper left side of back my arm is still Tinglying I m geting a lil worried about it it doesn t feel right with this pressure I m feeling either Feel like someone is puting presurre on my left . Layed down
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013