Have headache and fever. Had been hit on back of head. Any need to worry?

hello, my mother recently had a fall at work and hit the back of her head, she was for the most part okay, just mild pain where she was hurt, visited the doctor and said she was fine. however today she woke up with a huge headache in that same spot, and now has a fever . is this something that should be of concern, because earlier, before the fever, she visited the clinic and they said she was okay but did not tests on her what so ever. Im concerned shes not being properly assesed by the doctors. Any advice?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013