Have headache and ear pain. Had been hit behind ear and on brow. Suggestions?

I was struck by a metal clothes rack while at the mall Saturday night. It hit me first on my right brow bone then on the bone behind my ear. I went home iced both areas and took advil . The area behind my ear is still very painful and I have a headache that involves the entire right side of my head front to back. My ear also aches. I have migranes so I have a high tolerance for pain. This headache is about a 5 on a scale of 10. Should I go see my doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013