Have headache and acid reflux. Mirena iud slipped down to bottom of uterus. Pregnancy?

Hello my names kayla. I am currently 17 and a junior in high shool. I got the mirena iud inserted in October of 2012 and I was informed by my obgyn on Monday that it has slipped down to the bottem of my uterus . It is no longer effective and she set up an appointment to do a reinsertion in 3 weeks. My problem is me and my partner have never used protection other than the iud and now I do believe I could be pregnant. I took a test and it was negative. But it could also be too soon. I ve had constant headaches. Acid reflux and I just don t feel right. Please let me know if u can help. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013